LIVE AB 1825 & 2053 COMPLIANT TRAINING
Our live training course is delivered by a female and male team —
Ann M. Noel, Esq. and Stephen F. Anderson
TRAINING METHODOLOGY & CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Customized live theater dramatizations
- Story-based resolution scenarios
- Intervention skill-building activities to prevent hostile work environments and retaliation
- Q & A
- California (or other applicable state) and federal regulations, complaint process, legal trends and liabilities
- Coaching leaders how to avoid mistakes and to consistently respond if they receive a complaint
- Incorporating employer’s anti-harassment policy and complaint process as a living document
- Length: two to six* hours
*When a client requests additional topics, training activities and or information be included in training, i.e., pregnancy discrimination, FMLA, disability leave, documentation, conflict resolution, etc.
ONLINE AB 1825 & 2053 COMPLIANT COURSES
All online courses offer leaders and non-supervisor versions and licensing of individual course modules as awareness/coaching lessons.
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT & ABUSIVE CONDUCT PREVENTION New Course!
Introduces a unique Leadership Series training design for managers, leaders and supervisors who have attended multiple AB 1825 compliant courses. The interactive design includes five story-based modules that coaches leaders/managers/supervisors how to effectively apply an intervention process, when no complaint to:
- Stop a team's prohibited behavior while it is occurring.
- Identify impacts of bullying and to stop it.
- Tell a harasser, who is a good friend to stop and how to respond when he/she reacts defensively.
- Prevent retaliation and respond if harasser justifies her/his prohibited behavior with that "behavior is ok in my culture".
- Talk with a recipient of third party harassment who did not witness supervisor's intervention conversation with his team.
H.E.R.O. – HARASSMENT EDUCATION & RETALIATION OVERVIEW
Use your employer’s policy and complaint process to recognize and prevent sexual, LGBT and other protected class harassment and retaliation, and to solve the mystery of who was suspended and why?
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT: PREVENTION AND THE LAW
Learn when and how to apply employer's anti-harassment and retaliation policy and complaint process to identify prohibited behavior, clarify their responsibilities and determine action steps.
OUR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMS’ INTERACTIVE AND ENGAGING DESIGN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Story-based and episodic scenarios that engage participants through realistic character development
- Customizable course content through customer-selected modules
- Free personalization includes logo, policy and complaint process and contact email
- Legally defensible in all 50 states
- Teaches employee resolution skills that prevent hostile work environments and retaliation
- Effectively engages and educates reluctant participants
- Course emulates live training skill-building activities